SAVE OUR SPACE, SAVE THE PLANET WITH OUR WOODEN COCONUT CUTLERY & BAMBOO STRAW SET TO REPLACE PLASTIC CUTLERY.
Every purchase will contribute to help the environment and support sustainability by utilizing wood from coconut trees that no longer produce fruit. Our bamboo straws are high quality and are built to last.
Our sustainable utensil set are 100% natural, organic & beautifully handcrafted from our local Vietnamese artisan.
FREE CARRY POUCH included in a Set:
- Single travel set includes 1 Spoon, 1 Fork, 1 Bamboo Straw, 1 Cleaning Brush.
- Couple travel set includes 2 Spoons, 2 Forks, 2 Bamboo Straw, 1 Cleaning Brush. (Please select carefully cutlery set in black or brown)
- Cutlery: Approximately 11 x 4.5 cm
- Bamboo Straw: 6-8 mm in inner diameter & 20 cm in length
100% FOOD SAFE Natural made from coconut palm wood / bamboo.
ECO FRIENDLY. Help us save our space and save our planet with Cosset Space's Wooden Utensils which were designed to replace plastic spoons/forks/straws.
BEAUTIFUL, UNIQUE & DURABLE, our coconut wooden utensils are handcrafted, decorative and sturdy and will not scratch surfaces, safe for use on nonstick cookware, hot food and other dishes.
PERFECT GIFT: They are 100% handcrafted by skilled artisan which make a unique piece, ideal for gifts.
HAND WASH recommended.
- After every use, give them a quick bath in warm soapy water by hands and dry thoroughly to keep your wooden utensils looking its best.
- Do not put wooden products into dishwasher. The intense steam and extended time in hot water may harm the material as wood expands in water.
- Clean gently wood products with a sponge, in warm water. Dry thoroughly and immediately after rinsing.
- It is easiest to clean wooden spoons if you do it immediately after use, before food has time to dry on them
- Gently rub, using a circular motion, over the surface of the wood with a slice of lemon or a teaspoon of baking soda and let air dry to remove strong flavors, ideally every 3 months.
- For better preservation, rub wooden utensils with food-grade mineral oil. Hang the spoons up to dry after oiling and do not use the spoons until they have fully dried.
- Apply food safe oil or oil/wax occasionally to make the spoons last a long and beautiful life.
- Separate utensils for cooked food and raw food.
NOTE: Due to the nature of coconuts, the dimensions given are an approximation as every coconut is unique, so there may be slight differences in size and shape.
SHIPPING: Our warehouse located in Sydney, Australia , we also offer INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING and deliver to your front door. For more details, click here