Pineapple Coconut Bowls
These pineapple and coconut smoothie bowls are literally summer in a bowl. With a bit of ginger for an added kick, they are the perfect breakfast to cool down on a hot summer morning. It even tastes better with coconut bowls .
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen coconut cubes (optional – for extra creaminess)
- 1/2 tsp dried ginger/ginger powder
- Micro Mint
- Mixes Seeds
- Blend all the frozen ingredients together until thick and creamy in a high-speed blender.
- Tip: You may need to add a splash of water or plant milk to help the blending process – but be careful not to make your bowls watery!
Recipe by Sally O'neil from The Fit Foodie.