Mexican Chocolate Milkshake
There’s no need to head out to the shop when you have this easy milkshake recipe on hand.
Enjoy your sweet dessert time with this Mexican Chocolate Milkshake that's so indulgent! Don’t forget a creamy topping and serve it with our reusable Bamboo Straws !
- Level: Easy
- Total: 5 min
- Prep: 5 min
- Serving: 2
- 3 1/2 cups packed premium Mexican chocolate ice cream, or regular chocolate ice cream with a pinch each ground cinnamon and ground chiles
- 2/3 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- Heavy cream, whipped, optional
- Ancho chile powder, for garnish, optional
- Combine the ice cream, milk and chocolate syrup in a blender and blend until smooth, 10 to 15 seconds. Serve immediately, topped with a dollop of whipped cream, if using, and a pinch of chile powder, if desired.
Recipe by Bobby Flay