Mango & Spinach Smoothie Bowl
A refreshingly delicious blended breakfast smoothie bowl packed full of great ingredients and topped with fruit and cacao nibs.
Smoothie bowls are a brilliant way to pack in loads of fruit and vegetables before you even leave the house.
- 1 medium banana
- 1/2 a medium avocado
- 30g or 2 good handfuls of fresh spinach
- 80g of frozen mango – 1/2 a cup
- 50ml plant-based milk – we like to use coconut or almond
- Sliced banana
- Cacao Nibs
- Add all the ingredients to a high powered blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- You may need to add a splash more liquid depending on the power of your blender.
- Spoon into a bowl and add your selection of toppings.
Top tip – an easy way to clean your blender /blender cup is to 1/2 fill it with warm water and a squeeze of washing up liquid and turn it on again.
Recipe from Healthy Twists